Hello Everyone

Introduction to the Jedi Academy Online and the crazy world that is the Jedi Path.
HukuMaryk Cobari
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Hello Everyone

Post by HukuMaryk Cobari » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello Everyone, 

I've been on the sote for a while and have struggled with my training. Well, Let's say I've stalled in my training.  On reflection I think it is because I have wanted to progress as quickly as possible.  This has meant I have hit an overload and I will actually be restarting my training to a large extent.   

I now think I should have been progresing as fast as I can, by this I mean when I am able to comfortably live the lessons, then I should move onto the next phase.

But I am here to learn and so I am dusting myself off and beginning again with my training.  With this in mind I want to say hello to everyone in the community.  I haven't been engaging in this element of the site which again I think is part of the reason I have been struggling.

Thanks to all for reading and happy training.

Destiny Froste
JL Member
JL Member

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Destiny Froste » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:28 pm

We all go through that initial excitement and wanting to learn everything there possibly is to know as quickly as possible.  It is totally understandable.  I think in my first week in the community I had gone through every single website there was and printed practically every page.  Granted there was a lot less to print back then.  :readme:  But yes, taking things slower to allow yourself to fully absorb it all is much more effective.
[align=center]Image[/align]

HukuMaryk Cobari
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Post by HukuMaryk Cobari » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Thank you Jedi Destiny Froste, for the support.  I am working on implementing the five practises in my life at the moment.

JT
Jedi of the First Level
Jedi of the First Level

Post by JT » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Ever time I stall or stumble I remind myself I'm still making progress if I set off again in the right direction. The Path is always there to continue the journey.
"We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

HukuMaryk Cobari
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Post by HukuMaryk Cobari » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Thank you Jedi JT,  my journey on the path has gone from an attempt to run before I could walk, back to a crawl.  As my Nephews demonstrate crawling can get you where you want to go. :)