At a Crossroads

Introduction to the Jedi Academy Online and the crazy world that is the Jedi Path.
jzen

At a Crossroads

Post by jzen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:37 am

Hi Everyone, my name's jzen, but some of you may know me as jheitzenrater from the TOTJO forums. I've been in the Jedi community for a few years now so I'm a little familiar with everything. A very dear friend suggested that I look into this place and after a little meditating and some soul searching I'm taking her up on it. I'm not really sure what my future has in store at the moment, but I thought I would spend some time here with you all, taking the time to learn and seeing what this place is like. I look forward to getting to know you all, and to connecting with those of you I already know :) I'm glad to be here :)
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree. ~Alan Watts

Amyntas
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Re: At a Crossroads

Post by Amyntas » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Hey good to see you , lol i did not recognize your name , but Jzen is a good name :yoda: have a look around and if you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me :bliss:

So good to see you here Joe :meditate:

Opie Macleod
JAO Administrator
JAO Administrator

Post by Opie Macleod » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Welcome. :) Indeed as Jedi Amyntas said - feel free to jump in where you like. I hope you enjoy your time here. :bow:
"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus
ImageImageImageImage

Reliah
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Post by Reliah » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Welcome! I'm glad your friend, meditations, and searching lead you here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :bow:

jzen

Post by jzen » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is nice to be here!
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree. ~Alan Watts

JT
Jedi of the First Level
Jedi of the First Level

Post by JT » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:52 am

:bow: Welcome to Jedi Living