Homework still dissapearing

General Rambling, Waffling, and Chatter. Questions, Website Issues, and other general topics can be found here.
Amyntas
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Homework still dissapearing

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:50 pm

:bluesaber: well it is , just thought i would give a warning lol , put it in Word first , or in Wordpad or ... :thumbsup:

:bow:
“ Go find better, Go make better, Go give better, Go be better ! " ~Carlos Martinez3

Opie Macleod
JAO Administrator
JAO Administrator

Re: Homework still dissapearing

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Good advice. I'll do my best to see what the issue is. Seemed like a good idea to let the professionals move everything over. But as they say - if you want something done right, do it yourself. Never had an issue like this over the past ten years and I have switched servers, databases, and domains before. Should have handled it myself.  :twitch:
"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus
ImageImageImageImage

Amyntas
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:00 pm

I hope it is solved soon , for your peace of mind aswell  :grin:

Be well Jedi MacLeod
“ Go find better, Go make better, Go give better, Go be better ! " ~Carlos Martinez3

harasti
Jedi of the First Level
Jedi of the First Level

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:16 pm

I had a response from Jedi MacLeod, then one day it was gone, so I wrote another post, now that post is gone and Jedi MacLeod's is back. My other post wasn't a lesson, I always do my lessons on word first then copy paste it in the journal, just thought it was weird that it flip flopped like it did.

Amyntas
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:29 am

Yeah i do that , after a few years of being on forums where you have to add important stuff and long responses that dissapeared i do most on Word first :)