Happy 10 Years Jedi Living....

General Rambling, Waffling, and Chatter. Questions, Website Issues, and other general topics can be found here.
Opie Macleod
JAO Administrator
JAO Administrator

Happy 10 Years Jedi Living....

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Can you believe we have made it ten years? I cannot. I mean I knew I'd make it, but a website/group I created? No way. I have failed a lot at Jedi Groups. I have tried creating my own. I have tried bringing back old dead sites. I have taken over for active and popular groups. All to see them whither and die. And so when I created the Jedi Academy Online back in 2007 I did not think it would last. It was just a personal project to help me solidify my views, practices and training, while helping another Jedi on her path. And yet here we are. Ten years later, a few websites changes, a few name changes, and a few logo changes, but still here and still going.

So thank you. All of you. It is the members that make a place. not the leadership. Not the founder. A place lives or dies by its members. And I have always been inspired and spurred on by the people who come through these virtual halls. So truly, thank you. Here is a video (about 20 minutes, I tried to keep it short) on our history. And a look at our new logo - specifically created for Jedi Living.

Here is a video talking about our History:
https://youtu.be/AhZ0NBppKCI?list=PLOjC ... 7CvcN3tGCS

And here is the new Jedi Living Logo:
[align=center][img height=400 width=400]http://jediliving.com/images/personal/JL_Logo_Con1.png[/img][/align]
"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus
ImageImageImageImage

JediJian
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Re: Happy 10 Years Jedi Living....

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Congratulations to 10 years Jedi living! And thank YOU for good leadership, instructive lessons and helpful feedback. I hope to be around for the next 10 years. Also taking the chance to say THANK YOU for your YT videos and the meditations.

May force light always guide your path Master Jedi Opie Macleod,

Jian
"Not if anything to say about it I have"
~ Yoda

"Who's your Jedi master? WHO'S your Jedi Master?"
~ Yoda

:bow:

Tzall
Jedi of the First Level
Jedi of the First Level

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing where you take it over the next 10 years.

I'll repeat what I've already said; really enjoyed the history video and love the new logo!
The beginning of wisdom is this: seek wisdom. With everything that you have, seek understanding and insight.

Opie Macleod
JAO Administrator
JAO Administrator

Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback and well wishes. :) I look forward to our continued shared journey.
ImageImageImageImage

harasti
Jedi of the First Level
Jedi of the First Level

Mon May 01, 2017 5:37 pm

Wow 10 years, I knew you had been in this game for quite some time now, but this truly is a great thing to have accomplished. I can only hope to see the next ten years in my progress, and hope to be there to say I was there for the 10yr anniversary.

Roc Skyro
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Mon May 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Talk about dedication and commitment! Congratulations!!!! The amount of time and perseverance put into this website truly shows! It is so awesome how the Jedi community shows such a strong passion for growing in knowledge and improving our society. Job well done everyone!

Opie Macleod
JAO Administrator
JAO Administrator

Tue May 02, 2017 4:26 pm

All accomplishment is shared with the members. Those here, those who have left. All who have passed through these doors and added to our flavor. I am just a stubborn old hermit who refuses to give up on his childish dream. But our grow, our advancements, our continued progress is a direct result of all of you.

So Thank You. :bow:
ImageImageImageImage

WRRPhoto
Jedi of the First Level
Jedi of the First Level

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:33 am

Congratulations from another old hermit refusing to give up his dreams!