A couple jedi have an online channel

General Rambling, Waffling, and Chatter. Questions, Website Issues, and other general topics can be found here.
Ray-Suon
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

A couple jedi have an online channel

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:01 am

I'm not 100% certain if this is allowed or not, but Kayth and I share a channel on youtube with it's own facebook page and twitch. We also do a regular weekly show for a local charity's twitch page. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to check us out, tell us what you think, and if you like it then share it. We genuinely want to make interesting videos so if anyone would let us know if they like what we do, it would be greatly appreciated.

We do sort of just general nerd content. Make Up tutorials, Let's Plays, discussion of nerd topics, or whatever else we come up with. If you'd like to take a look and share your opinion please do so. https://www.facebook.com/2NerdsandaCamera/

Opie Macleod
JAO Administrator
JAO Administrator

Re: A couple jedi have an online channel

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 am

I am willing to allow a little self-promotion. Support our fellow Jedi and all that jazz. Haven't really taken a deep look at the content yet. So cannot really add much further. But when I get a chance, I'll look into it. :)
"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus
ImageImageImageImage

Ray-Suon
Jedi Student
Jedi Student

Re: A couple jedi have an online channel

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:09 am

Thank you very much.