2018 U.S. Jedi Gathering

General Rambling, Waffling, and Chatter. Questions, Website Issues, and other general topics can be found here.
Opie Macleod
JAO Administrator
JAO Administrator

2018 U.S. Jedi Gathering

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 pm

I am copying and pasting this over from another website. Just in case anyone where wants and is able to go....
Sevierville, TN 37862

Dates:
21 June 2018 (Thursday)-
24 June 2018 (Sunday)

Price (includes meals and lodging):
$150/person
$100/children under 12
$75/person for individual night pass (includes meals for the day)
$50/person if you plan on staying off site and eating any meals with us
No pets

Payment should be sent through paypal at jedi_shaman@hotmail.com (Gabriel Calderon is handling the treasury this year). The location actually does have an incremental payment plan, so we are hoping that we can have everyone that wants to sign up pay by April to ensure we do not lose the site.

After you have secured your spot, please shoot me a message here or at Alethea.thompson@hotmail.com with your name and anyone accompanying you, if you’re driving and willing to carpool if someone is along your route, any food considerations (I eat in accordance with Kosher rules minus mixing milk and meat-so that is covered XD), and anything else you may think is important.

We’ve got some awesome things planned. In the past an itinerary has been written out- but I think this year to keep the advertisement from falling to the wayside, I’ll release information about our workshops incrementally. ^^ I’ll start this week when I have a computer and not typing on my phone XD.
"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus
ImageImageImageImage

Brandel Valico
Cave of the Whills
Cave of the Whills

Re: 2018 U.S. Jedi Gathering

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:13 am

Hmm roughly 10 hours away and near Dollywood

Sirius Unduli
Jedi of the Third Level
Jedi of the Third Level

Re: 2018 U.S. Jedi Gathering

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:22 pm

It's about 4 and a half hours away from my current house and it might as well be in London because I won't be able to go. Haha
Non Timebo Mala
For those I love, I will sacrifice
Cavalry doesn't always come to the rescue