Jedi Training Intro (2014)

Back-ups failed. Information lost. Saving what small scraps I can find in this forum.
admin
Site Admin

Jedi Training Intro (2014)

Post by admin »

The Force is strong with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet. :empirebattle:

Oh sorry. Wrong galaxy, back to the Sol system. So you are interested in real life Jedi training huh? Cool deal. You have come to one of the many right places. Is this the place for you? That is the question. Jedi training is not too different from any other training you might partake in. From Martial Arts and Yoga to Gyms and Meditation groups it is all about finding a place that vibes with you. This isn't to say that it is all rainbows, kittens, and balloons. Simply that you find the right feel and challenge that fits your focus and determination level. It is something I find to be important. The power of choice. I am honored, humbled, and inspired by those that choose our website and organization. This isn't the most welcoming of places. It has a very strict focus on adherence to Living the Jedi Way. Enjoyed diversions such as "Grey jedi" or a heavy focus on "isms" just aren't entertained here. While we enjoy our non-Jedi members and their contributions, we have a clear view that either one is a Jedi or they are not. This can often seem off-putting to new Jedi as they worry about falling, failing, and/or making mistakes. The lesson being that this is a learning process and just because you have been a Jedi for ten seconds doesn't you aren't a Jedi. Just means you have a long road ahead of you. One that we have all traveled.

Give our material a look. Take your time in reading what we have to offer here and if it vibes with you. If you want to begin formalized Jedi Training - shoot me a Private Message. I'll give you access to our main Academy Course. Also consider there is nothing wrong with a test drive. You can start up the training program while still looking and training at other places. I promise we don't and won't hold it against you should you find your Jedi home to be another group/website. It is also very important you feel okay to ask questions. You don't have to except things at face value and we very much welcome any questions you may have. I tend not to write about my qualifications as I feel the material will speak for itself. However that doesn't mean you can't ask. If a lesson doesn't sit well with you, you can question it. Seek understanding for why it is the way it is. If you feel a logical fallacy has been completed to the point of detriment you can question it. Exploration is highly encouraged and we embrace our diversity here. While we all follow the Jedi Path we are each individuals. We each live by and express the Jedi Way a bit differently.

Now to help you with maybe finding other places we set up a little quiz. This is hardly official and more just a fun way to get a feel for placement. Take the Quiz Here: http://www.qzzr.co/quiz/which-jedi-trai ... is-for-you

This is a journey. It is about bettering yourself so you may better the world around you. It is important you spend that journey in a healthy and wanted environment. If you feel that is with us, excellent. If you find a group that flows with you better also excellent. Best wishes on your journey Jedi. May the Force Be With You.