Ten Year Anniversary (2017)

Back-ups failed. Information lost. Saving what small scraps I can find in this forum.
admin
Site Admin

Ten Year Anniversary (2017)

Post by admin »

« on: April 27, 2017, 12:10:34 PM »
Can you believe we have made it ten years? I cannot. I mean I knew I'd make it, but a website/group I created? No way. I have failed a lot at Jedi Groups. I have tried creating my own. I have tried bringing back old dead sites. I have taken over for active and popular groups. All to see them whither and die. And so when I created the Jedi Academy Online back in 2007 I did not think it would last. It was just a personal project to help me solidify my views, practices and training, while helping another Jedi on her path. And yet here we are. Ten years later, a few websites changes, a few name changes, and a few logo changes, but still here and still going.

So thank you. All of you. It is the members that make a place. not the leadership. Not the founder. A place lives or dies by its members. And I have always been inspired and spurred on by the people who come through these virtual halls. So truly, thank you. Here is a video (about 20 minutes, I tried to keep it short) on our history. And a look at our new logo - specifically created for Jedi Living.

Here is a video talking about our History:
https://youtu.be/AhZ0NBppKCI?list=PLOjC ... 7CvcN3tGCS