Tier Two Introduction (2019)

Back-ups failed. Information lost. Saving what small scraps I can find in this forum.
admin
Site Admin

Tier Two Introduction (2019)

Post by admin »

:hello: :yaaaay: :woohoo: :shufflin: :bounce: :woot: :superexcited:
Congratulations Jedi!
You have survived Tier One. You might not believe how many do not make it this far. So I want to seriously commend you on your work and tenacity. Maybe jumpy emoticons aren't the way to go for a serious "job well done", but as you no doubt know by now, we tend to do things a little different here. You have earned access to tier two as an actual Student, not just a lurker.

How this Tier Works:
Much like your final in Tier One. Five Subjects, Two Weeks. You will see Seven total categories (including this one) and if you have been following the assignments you should have visited each one already. Only Five will be your major concern after this is over. You'll soon be done with this one. And the Reading List is exactly that. Something you'll need to complete, but in your own time. The other Subjects - Lifestyle, Philosophy, History, Lore, and Self all are to be done at the same time.

Meaning you will take Two Weeks - At the End of the Two Weeks you will turn in Lifestyle Assignment One, Philosophy Assignment One, History Assignment One, Lore Assignment One, and Self Assignment One together. (You can turn in some earlier - but make sure you do your best to note which assignments are which. Organization is key to having your assignments read and passed). After you completed all Five Assignments within the Two Weeks you'll be allowed to move on to the next set of lessons. There are ten Lectures per Subject in total. So you have Twenty weeks of Jedi training ahead of you.

So lets recap. 5 Subjects. Each with 10 Lectures. You are to do One Lecture per Subject every Two Weeks. Miss one - fail the entire two weeks. Opie is mean, I know. You can cry about it to the other Jedi if you want. But they have all gone through it, so you might not get much sympathy.

Examples of Proper Organization of Assignments:
Lifestyle Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

Philosophy Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

History Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

Lore Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

Self Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

-= Or =-
Lifestyle Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

Philosophy Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

History Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

Lore Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

Self Assignment One:
Jedi Blah Blah.

I don't care how you organize it. Just as long as it is organized in some fashion that allows for instructors to follow along seamlessly. Use different colors (that are easy to read) if you want - you don't have to. Make use of the Bold and Underlines. You can even use the quote feature if you want to create separate boxes.
Lifestyle One
Philosophy One
History One
Lore One
Self One
Just don't give me or any other Jedi a big blob of text which blends the different assignments together.

Alright! Ready to begin? :bluesaber: